Anil K. Singh, MD, FACG, Board Certified

About Dr. Singh
FAQ Answer Page
Acid Reflux
Irritable Bowel
UGI Endoscopy
Intestinal Gas
Celiac Disease
Peptic ulcer
Colon Polyps
Contact Us

FAQ Answer Page

Q. What is a gastroenterologist?

A: Gastroenetrologists are physicians who receive special training in diagnosis and treatment of gastrointestinal disorders. Gastroenterologidsts also specialize in colonoscopy and endoscopy.

Q: What procedures does Dr. Singh perform?

A. Dr. Singh specializes in colonoscopy, polyp removal, endoscopy, esophageal dilation and capsule endoscopy. 

Q. What does board certified and fellow mean?

A. Dr. Singh has been certified by American board in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology. The board requires continued competency to certify. American College of Gastroenterology awards physicians fellowship for excellence in the speciality. Dr. Singh is a fellow of ACG

Q: Where does Dr. Singh do procedures? What procedure he specializes in?
A. Dr, Singh performs procedures in endoscopy department in Camden Clark Medical center in Parkersburg, WV and in Ohio Valley Surgery Center in Belpre, Ohio.